Thursday, August 30, 2007

The steroids made me do it...

The doctor told Mommy that the steroids she was prescribing might make me active, irritable and hungry. They did, too. I gave myself this black eye by trying to get into the refrigerator to get myself some cheese. I love cheese, and I really wanted some, so when Mommy opened the fridge door, I ran over to it yelling "Sheeze! Sheeze!" and bumped into the door so hard it bounced closed on my head. Good grief. What does a kid have to do to get fed around this place?
I also decided to help Mommy rearrange the furniture. I moved the table from the foyer into the living room, I moved the dining room chairs into the kitchen, etc. Mommy must not have appreciated it very much though. She moved them all back after I went to bed... Speaking of going to bed, Mommy left me alone for a minute, and I made myself a cozy spot in front of the window to take a nap. Sometimes you just have to make good things happen for yourself, Mommy says.

2 comments:

aunt b said...

Zackie, I'm so glad you're feeling better. Keep taking your medicine so we'll feel like playing this weekend!

Love,
Barbara

katie said...

Zackie,
The next time that this happens, get a steak out to put on your shiner. I hear it will help with something.