Saturday, August 18, 2007

Learning to feed myself...





One of the things Mommy and Daddy are trying to do now is let me learn how to feed myself. So far, I think it's going pretty well. Sometimes Daddy and I have a standoff over the oatmeal, but usually I do pretty ok. Mommy went out and bought some bowls that have SUCTION CUPS on the bottom so I can't pick them up off my high chair tray and throw them on the floor, which seems unfair, but I know she means well. I can eat pretty much everything with my fingers, but this whole fork and spoon thing is pretty tricky. I can't even imagine what will happen when Daddy tries to teach me to use chopsticks! The picture on the left shows me eating some yummy lo mein that Daddy brought home for me. Mommy said I made a mess with it, but it was delicious!

No comments: