Friday, August 31, 2007

My new shoes.

I got a package in the mail the other day, and in it was the coolest pair of shoes I had ever seen! These shoes had lots of Mommy's and my favorite things on them, like Mickey Mouse, the color red, and camouflage. Plus, they were REAL CROCS! That's Mommy's favorite kind of shoes, and they are the only ones she'll wear to work ever! (Thanks Katie for getting Mommy hooked on these and for buying her first pair!)




Mommy let me try them on, and I wouldn't take them off. I wore them all day! I even fell asleep with them on, becuase I loved them so much. I'm pretty sure they are the best shoes ever made.

2 comments:

aunt b said...

Zackie,

I love your new shoes. They're adorable just like you!

I love you,
Barbara

katie said...

oh zackie,
those are the cutest shoes in the whole wide world.