Friday, August 24, 2007

Helping Mommy with the Laundry


Yesterday, I helped Mommy with the laundry. Mommy says that we NEVER used to have this much laundry before I was born, so I thought it was only fair that I help her out sometimes. One of the things I do to help is to get all the clean clothes out of the basket and put them in a variety of places around the living room. Mommy tells me all the time what a good helper I am!
Another thing that I do to help Mommy is to try all the clean clothes on. This time, I tried on all these funny looking shirts. They had a place for my head, but only a place for one arm. Mommy called them "underpants" and made me take them off. They just looked like shirts to me, but heck, what do I know? I'm still in diapers.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the "props"! By the way, is that your Mickey Mouse underwear???
Natalie