Sunday, August 26, 2007

I don't feel very good...

I didn't feel very good yesterday. I had a little cough for a couple of days, but on Friday night, I started feeling pretty bad. When I got up on Saturday morning, I had a fever, too, so Mommy and Daddy decided to take me to the doctor. The doctor said it was maybe Bronchitis, and she gave me a breathing treatment, and three different kinds of medicine. Yuck! I don't like the medicine very much, and sometimes, it makes me throw up.

Even though I felt bad all day on Satuday, some good came out of it. Mommy stayed home from work, and Daddy was here, too, and they held me all day! I got to eat as many popsicles as I wanted, and I got to keep my fifi all day, and Daddy even let me play on his laptop, but that's another story, and I'll post more about THAT later.

No comments: