Sunday, September 9, 2007

What's a garter?

The reason that I'm asking is that I caught one at Uncle Gary's reception the other night. He threw it, and I was nearby, so I caught it. I've been working on my catching skills by playing ball with Daddy, and it seemed to just be the thing to do. Everyone laughed and seemed to think it was pretty funny. I wasn't really sure what it was, and it looked kind of like one of Mommy's hairbands, so I kept calling it a hat.



Whatever it is, I think it looks nice with my eyes, don't you?

4 comments:

aunt b said...

Zackie, it certainly brings out the blue in your eyes.

I love you,
Barbara

katie said...

Zackie,
I believe you are going to start a fashion trend.

katie said...

Zackie,
I just thought...you could also share your new "hat" with cat. I am sure that he would just love it.

Anonymous said...

That Zackie is the cutest kid ever! Candy