Monday, September 24, 2007

Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Barbie took me to the Zoo!

And I'm just going to be completely honest about it. I think Daddy had a better time than I did. Oh, it wasn't bad or anything. I just got kinda bored about it. I really liked watching the people walk by, and I saw a bunch of really cute little girls in strollers with their Mommies and Daddies, so I got to flirt a little bit, but it seemed like they were always going in the other direction...



The thing that I'm really happy about, though, was that Daddy seemed to have a really good time. He works too hard sometimes, so it's good that he has an opportunity to just play.





We posed on a bunch of different statues...







And Daddy really loved feeding the birds.









I was pretty tired by the end of the day, but it was worth it to see Daddy have such a good time!


1 comment:

aunt b said...

Zackie,

I'm glad your daddy had a good time, too. I think he especially liked it when that bird landed on his head!

Thanks for letting me go with you.

Love,
Aunt Barbie