Saturday, September 8, 2007

I got to play on a REAL TRACTOR!

So many exciting things have been happening. First of all, a couple of weeks ago, my Uncle Gary got married. Now, I have a brand new Aunt Angie! Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me to something called a "reception" for them. I don't care what they want to call it, it was just plain fun. My favorite part about the place was a great big John Deere tractor that looked JUST LIKE my toy tractors.

Daddy let me sit in the seat and pretend to drive it. He started looking a little nervous a few times when I tried to push some buttons and to pull some levers on it, but it all worked out ok, I guess, even though I could never get the darn thing started.


Attached to the back to the tractor was a little red wagon that I could climb all over. It was pretty fun, too. It was over before I knew it, but Mommy and Daddy said there would be more fun after we went inside. They were right. I'll write more about all the other fun times later.



No comments: