Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Daddy and Zackie Day

A few weeks ago, Daddy and I had a fun "Daddy & Zackie Day." We have these days sometimes when Mommy needs a break. Well, anyway, first thing, we got up and went to get our hair cut. Daddy says a man should always look his best. Then next, we went to Steak & Shake and had pancakes for breakfast. I liked mine pretty well, but Daddy's had whip cream, so I helped him eat his, too.




After breakfast, we went to the park, where we played on the swings...




And in the tunnel...




And in all the mazes...






I sure was tired when we got home, but it was so much fun! I can't wait till our next "Daddy & Zackie Day!"











1 comment:

aunt b said...

Zackie,

I had a great time playing Sunday.
I'm so glad you're feeling better.
Sometime soon we'll have to arrange a "date" for your parents and I'll come over to play again, ok? I know you love them, but it's nice to be able to relax sometimes and not have to entertain them, isn't it? :)

Love you,
Barbara