Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Me and My Cat

This is my cat. His name is "Cat." Well, Mommy and Daddy call him something like "Tiberius," but if you ask me, that's just a bunch of nonsense. He's Cat. Besides, that's the first real word I learned to say, and I learned how to walk because I wanted to get Cat so bad, and he was faster than me when I crawled.


Cat and I have so much in common. We like to play peek-a-boo and to hide in boxes, and we both look like our Asian ancestors when we get mad!


One of the first things that I like to do in the morning (notice the bed head!) is to find Cat and pet him. He's never said so, but I think that gets his day off to a great start, too.


Sometimes Cat likes to try to get away from me. I don't really find that acceptable, and sometimes extreme measures are necessary to keep him close by. Mommy and Daddy get upset and try to keep me from pulling Cat's tail, but Cat doesn't mind. He told me so himself.



No comments: