Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Grandma's Rice.


The other day, my Mommy asked me what I wanted for dinner, and I told her that I wanted my Grandma's fried rice.


Well, I didn't get any THAT day, but the next day, Daddy and I called Grandma, and we told her that I REALLY wanted some of her rice.


See, my Grandma makes the best fried rice in the world. Now, I mean no disrespect to the fine folks at the Eggroll House, who make excellent rice and who have gotten me through my rice cravings in a pinch, but really, Grandma's is the best.



So guess what? My Grandma must really love me, because she came over and brought a great big bowl, all for me!


I've eaten in for at least two meals a day for the past two days, and I'd eat it for breakfast if Mommy would let me.

Thanks Grandma! You're the best! Did I mention that I love eggrolls, too?



No comments: