Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm lovin' it.

Key theme music. Bah da ba ba ba.




So, today, I got beat up by a pretty little girl at McDonald's PlayPlace. But really, that's more the end of the story. Let me start from the beginning.


Mommy and Daddy both had the day off from work, and Daddy asked me what I wanted to do today. I told him I wanted to go to "My Donald's" and eat ketchup. So they took me to the best My Donald's in the world - the one with the indoor PlayPlace!


Everything started out just fine. I played and Daddy watched me while Mommy went to get my ketchup. There was some more food, too, but really the ketchup is all that matters. Then I sat nicely and ate all my lunch.


After that was when it all started to go downhill.


After I ate, I got to go play again. I climbed up in the big tube, and Mommy and Daddy waited, and waited, and waited and waited... I was up there FOREVER! Then I burst out of the slide and ran over to my Daddy and told him this:


"A little girl pushed me up, and pushed me down, and hit my nose."


My nose was a little red. Daddy stood there and waited for the little girl to come down so he could speak to her about playing so roughly with me (after all, I'm only 2 and a half). She came down and I pointed and yelled "Right there! Right there!"


When Daddy saw her, he started to laugh. Can you believe that? Apparently it's ok to let little girls who are younger and smaller than you to beat up.


Doesn't really seem fair to me, though.


Anyway, soon after that, Mommy appeared with a Caramel Sundae and all was well again.


But I can tell you this. Going to My Donald's really wears a kid out.




No comments: