Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Mommy is falling apart.

My Mommy is usually the sensible one. She's the one who makes sure I eat a vegetable every week, that I get an occasional bath, and she's the one who always fusses at Daddy for feeding me junk food.



So imagine my surprise when Mommy gave me DONUTS for breakfast.




This is very clearly more of a Daddy type behavior, and quite frankly, I'm a little concerned.




And these weren't just any donuts, either. These were the tiny, sugary, sweet, melt in your mouth kind. Donettes, to be exact. Mommy, if I have done anything to contribute to your breakdown, I am truly sorry. I will stop hitting/spitting/pulling hair/screaming/running wild/biting/climbing/etc. if it means I can have my structure back. We kids need structure, you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zackie, don't try to figure it out. Just take the donuts and run :)

Love you,
Barbara