Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lawn Care 101

As you all know, Mommy has taken something of an interest in the yard this year. Mommy can be a little, well, OBSESSIVE is the word Daddy uses, when she gets her mind set on something. So, I've had to help out a little and do some of the yard work lately.



On this particular day, Mommy decided that we needed to water the grass, because it hasn't rained in WEEKS. So, of course, she needed some help.

Gardening and lawn maintenance is hard work. So hard in fact, that it sometimes makes your shorts fall completely off.
It's important to get the sprinklers adjusted JUST SO.
I helped Mommy with that part.


The wetter I got, the harder it became to keep my shorts on. It's ok, though. I understand that there are people in foreign places, like California, who often garden in the nude.

I don't mind helping Mommy out. Trust me, she can use all the help she can get. Plus, helping my Mommy makes me feel all happy inside.





For those of you who might prefer to see this adventure in real live action, here are a couple of videos.

Happy Gardening, everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zackie, sometimes you're just too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

buy valium what is valium used for and side effects - buy valium bangkok

Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#9930 buy tramadol overnight shipping - buy tramadol cod fedex