Saturday, February 9, 2008

Some presents.

Here are some of the presents that I got for my birthday:



Mommy and Daddy gave me some stuff that was still wrapped in Christmas paper. I'm just a little suspicious about that...





Grandma and Grandpa Johnson gave me this cool new dump truck.





Katie gave me this microphone that I can sing into. It is also great for a little impromptu karaoke. Mommy promised to teach me all the words to Strawberry Wine so I can win $25.




Granny is really practical (like my Mommy). She gave Mommy money to buy me diapers with (Huggies only, of course!)

Aunt Barbie got me this cool wagon, plus some binoculars, PLUS she bankrolled the Chuck E. Cheese visit for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zackie,

I almost got you one of those microphones! It looks like lots of fun!

Love,
Barbara