Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My hat.

Aunt Barbie brought me a cool new hat. It's red, and it has ties, and it's all wooly inside, and it looks a lot like Elmer Fudd's hat. I prefer to wear it all the time. Especially inside.

But most importantly, I really really prefer to wear it to bed. Sometimes Mommy sneaks it away from me, but I just go into the closet and get it out. That way, when I wake up in the morning, get out of my bed, and go off in search of Mommy, I can already have it on and be ready for whatever the day has in store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zackie,

I'm not sure it was really necessary for you to tell everyone that Aunt Barbie got you that cute little hat. Maybe we need to learn about having secrets -- what do you think?

Love you,
Aunt Barbie

Natalie said...

It's a lovely hat Zackie! I think you should demand to wear it all the time!