Friday, January 4, 2008

Hannah's Mommy


When Hannah and her Mommy came over to play, Hannah's Mommy brought a ton of shiny sparkly stuff with her, and you all know that I LOVE shiny stuff...

Here we are taking pictures. What fun! I took my own picture over and over with Hannah's Mommy's camera.

Hannah's Mommy also let me look at her pretty new locket. She would open it up, and every time, there was a picture inside it! It amazed me every single time!

I sure wish my Mommy had so much pretty shiny sparkly stuff that I could play with. Maybe Hannah's Mommy will share...

6 comments:

Natalie said...

We loved playing with you! Zackie, I have some nice shots of your eyeball!

Hannah's Mommy

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium paypal - drug interactions zoloft valium

Anonymous said...

buy cytotec for cheap - generic of cytotec - where can i buy cytotec quiapo

Anonymous said...

Buy Cytotec Online - buy cytotec online india - buy mifepristone and misoprostol online

Anonymous said...

where can i buy ambien in canada where to buy generic ambien - purchase ambien cr

Anonymous said...

Buy Priligy Online buy priligy usa - how to buy priligy in usa