Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Daddy and Zackie Day!

Yesterday, Mommy had to work, so Daddy and I had one of our special Daddy and Zackie days. We started out with haircuts, because, if you'll remember, my Daddy always says that it's important for a man to look his best all the time.

After haircuts, it was off to Steak n Shake, where I met some new friends. One of my new friends gave me this cool hat to wear! I especially enjoyed helping Daddy eat all his eggs and bacon!

The next stop on our adventure was the mall! I got to play in the play area. I chased a cute redhead, slid down the big pyramid, played crash into some of the bigger kids and got to run and run and run and run!

Our final stop before heading home to nap (Daddy needed one, not me) was Daddy's work. I made a new friend, and we took the Bug out for a spin (sort of). It was such a fun day! I wish Daddy never had to go to work again!

No comments: