Saturday, October 13, 2007

My big boy bed.

The other day, Mommy put me in my baby bed for a nap, but I wasn't sleepy, so I used my climbing skills and climbed out. Mommy and Daddy seemed to think that was a big deal, and flapped around trying to figure out what to do about it. Finally, they decided to turn my crib into a big boy bed!

I like it ever so much better. I can get in and out whenever I want, and now when Mommy or Daddy puts me to bed, I don't have to stay if I don't feel like it. Last night when Daddy put me to bed, I had Blankie, Pillow and Bear with me. This morning when Mommy came in to get me, I also had two Frogs, two more Blankies, some books, a flashlight, and a wooden Puppy. Mommy said "Oh, Dear" a lot, but I don't know what the big deal is, do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zackie, you have very good climbing skills.

I've seen your mommy and daddy flap around -- I hope you didn't laugh at them too hard. They can't help it, you know. They're parents.

Love you,
Aunt Barbara