Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mommy took me to get a haircut.

Usually, Daddy takes me to get my hair cut, where (according to Daddy) I sit nicely in the chair, smile at everyone, and am an utter delight to be around. Daddy has had to work a lot lately, so Mommy took me today, because she said I was starting to look like a hippie. Here are a few things that I now know for sure:

1. Those haircut chairs spin around REALLY fast.
2. It really DOES hurt when you grab the scissors.
3. It is utterly impossible for me to sit still for more that 3.65 seconds. Mommy timed it for me.
4. Mommy's glasses will travel up to 7 yards and break into 3 pieces if thrown by me, AND, perfect strangers will help to gather all the pieces up and put them back together.
5. Mommy's eye twitches back and forth for a long time after I get a haircut. I wonder why that is?

Mommy says we can try again when I'm about 8, and in the meantime, to not be surprised if you see me with hair barrettes.

3 comments:

aunt b said...

Zackie, that sounds like lots of fun. Can I go with you next time?

Love,
Aunt Barbie

Anonymous said...

You make your mommy's eye twitch too, Zackie? Kallie and I do that all the time to our mommy. It must be hereditary.

Anonymous said...

Justin is right Zackie we do make our mommy's eye twitch just like that.


Love,
couison Kallie