Thursday, October 23, 2008

In case you noticed I haven't been around much lately....

Hi everyone. First of all, I want to apologize to all of my loyal fans who follow me so faithfully. See, it's like this. My mommy always helps me with this, but she's been very tired lately. She keeps mumbling something about the person who schedules her for work doesn't like her very much, and she keeps getting the bad shifts. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that somestimes it makes her very tired. I think I'll recommend she take that person something for lunch one day, and maybe she'll be nicer to her. Also, sometimes when I'm tired, Mommy wants me to take a nap. Mommy, can you take a nap at work? It will make you feel better when you wake up; at least that's what you tell me.

Anyway, my Aunt Barbara is going to help me until my mommy gets some rest. She's never done this before, so I'm not sure how good she'll be, but at least I'll be able to get messages out to my fans.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thank goodness someone is picking up the slack over there for Zackie! Get some sleep, tired Mommy!