Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A "Running-Around" Day.

Today, we didn't go to the beach AT ALL. Instead, we went running around all over the place. The first place we went was The Children's Museum of South Carolina, where I had a great time!

















I got to play, and explore, and mess with stuff, and nobody cared how loud I was. It was loads of fun!


We spent most of the afternoon tooling around Myrtle Beach looking for a shark that I could take home (long story - maybe I'll go into it another time), and then we went to dinner at this place:


And this is where it all started to go bad. Mommy called it "a complete and utter melt-down" and Daddy just looked confused and sort of sad... Mommy says that I must issue a blanket apology to anyone who happened to be eating there when we were there, and that I should send out a heartfelt thank you to the waitstaff who tried to console, cajole and otherwise bribe me with stuff so that Mommy and Daddy could eat. So, I'm sorry, and thanks. But good grief, Mommy and Daddy, what do you expect when you drag a two year old across the country? Little Mr. Sunshine? I don't think so...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I think Mommy must be making this stuff up! Look how sweet you are in your videos! I don't believe you had a meltdown!