Tuesday, April 8, 2008

There's a big purple bear in my bed.

And it's darn inconvenient.


See, here's what happened. One day last week, Mommy and Daddy put me to bed, but there wasn't any room for me, because the big purple bear was in my way. I'm not scared of it or anything, but there is simply not room for both of us in my bed.






So, I moved my blankie, my pillow, my little brown bear, and myself up on to my changing table. It's not quite as comfortable as my bed, but at least I'm not getting squished by the big purple bear.



Mommy came into my room in the middle of the night, and this is where she found me.






The next night, Mommy brought some Bear Away Spray into my room, and we sprayed the heck out of my bed. And guess what? It worked... at least for a little while. Then the bottle broke, and guess where I ended up?


Big purple bear, it's gonna be you or me. And I'm betting on me.

No comments: